This may not look like much, but is with out doubt, the most time consuming face I have ever done. It is a cut and paste, however most of the rebuild, there was nothing to cut or paste. So basically I had to redraw the painted image in Gimp. I’m certainly no artist, so was very time consuming and I did the best I could do!
The reason I wanted to do it is, this watch is a 1 only and i just love the dimmed night image.. A brand new, and unique 18-karat pink gold wristwatch with miniature hand painted, luminous mother-of-pearl day and night “Manhattan Bridge” dial made for the Horological Society of New York. It was auctioned last year and raised $30,240 for Charity.
So I haven’t messed with it at all. No date, no second hand and not a true dim, just a night view of Manhattan Bridge.
Not drawn entirely from scratch in GIMP but kind of painted and assembled and coded in WatchMaker.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap to Lock.
- Center to Zoom.
- 3 to adjust Brightness.
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off
Hopefully someone somewhere may enjoy 😁
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.