Bremont announced three new watches on March 17th, 2020:
„We’re proud to unveil three new watches, the Limited Edition Bremont Project Possible, the ALT1-C Griffon and the ALT1-P2 JET. Combining the highest levels of engineering and precision with some pioneering individuals who have inspired and tested these watches, we hope you enjoy.“
2017 marks the 10th anniversary of the launch of the first Bremont watch collection that took 5 years to develop. Part of this launch collection in 2017 was the ALT1-P Chronograph, which has become popular with both aviation professionals and civilians. "P" stands for pilot because this model is intended for pilots who need both accuracy and clarity. Bremont always aimed to build classically discreet and timeless watches and the ALT1-P embodies this and the core values of the Bremont brand. As with all classic designs, evolution is necessary and this year Bremont rejuvenates one of its classics.
This is the first face, the other two are coming soon.
little information available at the moment.
In DIM sunset auto off during the day, exact switchover day and night.
Made with Photoshop, encoded in WatchMaker. Have fun with this very new Face.
- Function with Display unlock
- Tap 6 = Display unlock / lock Tap function
- Tap Center for zoom, twice for ex.tra zoom
- Tap 3 = adjust face brightness
- Tap 4 = move bezel forward
- Tap 8 = move bezel backward
- Tap 9 = move hands to 12 oclock for chrono
- Tap 11 = change face back
- Tap 12 = DIM mode off / on / sunset auto on
- Tap right subdial to start/stop Chronograph, double Tap for reset.
- permanent battery indicator in the lower dial.
- ucolor for DIM mode, AOD w/o ucolor.
New manufacturing techniques:
A PILOT´S WATCH THAT DEFIES GRAVITY:
THE ALT1-P2 JET
Based on the original ALT1-P pilot’s watch, the definitive aviation chronograph, the ALT1-P2 JET boasts a hardened DLC case with black dial, combined with Bremont’s iconic ’51 lume’. Passionate about celebrating British engineering and innovation, and as part of the testing cycle, Bremont has teamed up with veritable aviation pioneers Gravity Industries to put the new watch through its paces. This is the first DLC-coated (diamond-like carbon) case in this line and turning the watch over reveals a smoked crystal exhibition case back with black rotor continuing the stealthy aesthetic. The ALT1-P2 JET takes a classic pilot’s watch into a new age of aviation.
The ALT1-P2 Jet is crafted with the intent of being more than just an interesting item to look at, however. Bremont even partnered with British inventor and Gravity Industries founder Richard Browning to put the watch to the test. The imaginative inventor seeks to create a 1000 horsepower “Gravity Jet Suit,” while utilizing the luxury watch throughout the rigorous trials.
(Bremont, Nia Groce, RonD.)
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.