BREMONT H-4 HERCULES – GMT steel (2in1)
At a time of austerity, one American defied convention to build the largest aircraft in the world. Famously known as the ‘Spruce Goose’, the H-4 Hercules and Howard Hughes’ genius was defined by one minute. One minute of flight on 2nd November 1947. In that time Howard Hughes’ vision for the greatest aircraft ever built was vindicated. It’s fitting therefore that the aircraft is being commemorated by a timepiece of this stature.
A sublime fusion of micro-engineering, watch design and aviation history, the Bremont H-4 Hercules Limited Edition chronometer is limited to only 300 Stainless Steel, 75 Rose Gold and 75 Platinum pieces. It salutes this iconic flying boat of the 1940s and contains original birchwood from the fuselage of this iconic silver flying boat. A percentage of the proceeds from each limited edition will go towards to preservation of the aircraft at the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum in McMinnville, Oregon, USA.
Face completely reworked, new edited font in day / night ring, second face “Spruce Goose” inserted, rear movement re-styled with the movable rotor. Have Fun.
- Tap 6 = Display unlock / lock Tap function
- Tap center for zoom, twice for extra zoom
- Tap 3 = adjust face brightness
- Tap 4 = move 24h hand backward
- Tap 5 = move 24h hand forward
- Tap 8 = change face 1 to 2
- Tap 10 = change to backface, movement
- Tap 12 = DIM mode off / on / auto
- ucolor for DIM
- Watch Battery Level in DIM Mode.
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.