Application Testing

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Application Testing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tyreek
    Participant

Hello everyone, a couple of days ago we developed a mobile app for our company, but we haven’t even launched it yet. Moreover, no matter how perfect the developer who created the application for us, we still need to test its development. Help me find reliable testers?

Dev_
    Participant

But the company that made you a mobile application did not give any guarantees? So now there really are reliable services that will test your mobile application and fix all problems.

Stiv90
    Participant

Look and read online. Now there are many companies that will take on the job of testing your software. They basically do this. Consult in advance and leave a request.

Stiven
    Participant

Testing, in my opinion, is one of the most established ways to ensure the quality of software development and is a must for new programs. To make working with the program more comfortable and not freeze, order the testing service for your software product exclusively from specially trained testers https://savarian.tech/services/usability-testing-services-ux-testing-company/, because even the most experienced software developer software will not be able to see its error, even using the latest optical instruments.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Stiven.
    jamkowyj
    Participant

I don’t understand how it happens that something is created and not checked how it works. There should be those who create and those who check right away so that if errors are found, they can be corrected.

Mickle
    Participant

I know several options with which problem it is better for you to contact large companies, but I think that you need to figure out this issue yourself, weigh all the pros and cons, then decide what exactly suits you, because there are many factors influencing the choice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.