Cant load ANY Watch Faces !

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Cant load ANY Watch Faces !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ahmad Shalaby 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FastEddie
    Participant

Hello,

I have followed all of the instructions, upgraded to the Premium version and cannot get ANY watch faces to load on my gear S3. The WATCHMAKER app flashes a ‘Downloading’ message for about 2 second and disappears, and then nothing. The watch faces I try to load are not available on my phone, and obviously are not available on my watch.

I have also downloaded the watchfaces to my computer, emailed them to myself so I can open them on my phone, and the same thing happens. I open the attachment, and it then opens the WATCHFACES app, it flashes the downloading message… and then again nothing.

This is frustrating, and if I cannot get this working today will be working with Google to get my money back.

thanks,
    Ed
    (eheinsius@cox.net)

Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

Since you have an Android Phone do the following to ensure the app is installed correctly and connected with your Gear S3:
    – Install WatchMaker phone app premium paid version from playstore
    – Then install “Watchmaker companion app for Gear S2/S3” available on samsung store

Kindly check the following video .. the only difference is the watchmaker app used in the video is an old version but same functionality
    WATCHMAKER FOR GEAR S2/ S3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.