Harry Winston Opus 12

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Harry Winston Opus 12

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mariodmz
    Participant

Hi, I need help getting this watchface to work as it should, i´ll leave you the link here of what i have up to now and also a link on how it is supposed to work. Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NNEtDZcVQZJY7wsgFLEL7wwxEEPR90i/view?usp=sharing

dalan
    Participant

For a commercial account, the main goal is to sell. But in order for a client to want to buy something, you need to create a positive image, competently write a description of goods or engage users with entertainment / game content. Or use essay writing service reddit. There are no universal formulas for writing the right text for publication on Instagram, especially so that it works for sales, reputation and engagement. But there are some rules that commercial accounts should adhere to in order for the text to work for the purpose of the company, and not against.
    Text without value
    Many brands sin by creating a fast for the sake of fasting, i.e. the text is not aimed at achieving a company’s goal or addressing a subscriber’s needs.

Example of an error: although the brand introduces a character that it tries to beat in everyday life, the text does not make sense. Although it was intended to be entertaining, it does not evoke emotion or other reactions.

How to fix: in the first case, you can beat soda as a remedy for the treatment of colds, i.e. with soda, any sports, etc. will be conquered. Or how to whiten a white ski suit to blend in with a snow-white mountainside. In the second case, you can tell how baking soda will help wash out the ingrained sea salt or keep the bright color of bathing suits. In this way, we take care of the buyer, which is not in the texts with errors above.

That is, in this case, it is important to show the properties of the product that are useful to consumers, and not just create a post for the sake of a post that reflects the time of year. Subscribers already know it.

Correct example: the text reveals the non-standard use of the product, thereby motivating to use and purchase.
    how to write texts for a post
    For a commercial account, it is important to focus on sales (indirect or direct), and the text should support this goal. If you want to diversify the content and move a little away from selling “head-on”, then you can share information about the production of goods and their quality, add expert opinion, interview a top manager or periodically publish customer reviews. For entertaining posts, you can ask audience questions so that users share their opinions and experiences in the comments. For example, “How can I use baking soda to reduce the time it takes to make hummus?” All this is also aimed at sales, but indirectly – through reinforcing trust in the company and maintaining reputation in the eyes of customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.