How do I get the .GWD watch faces on my S2/S3?

Home Forums Guides How do I get the .GWD watch faces on my S2/S3?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    herbie65
    Participant

Unfortunate the Gear watch designer is crashing on my Mac OSX version 10.12.6

Admin
    Keymaster

Have you tried reinstalling it? Or clean it with CleanMyMac? So all config files are also deleted?

willikapp
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to run a watchface, I can select my phone in the app, but after clicking run on device a message from the phone pops up:
    cannot connect BT Gear S3 7597, please check SSP connection or BT paring
    Socket: disable
    Bluetooth: disable
    SDB port :0, GDB port : 0
    Select device for debugging:
    I can select my device, but nothing happens..

BT in on and connected
    Debugging mode is on (both, watch and phone)
    Phone: Samsung S7 edge Android 8.0

duesero
    Participant

what if i want to reverse? dont want to put gwd file on watch but want to take the gwd file form watch to computer. is it possible?

Arromed
    Participant

Gear watch design is wonderful plus I am too impressed by the quality that you have shared with me at this moment, I need to buy this to record my writing type with essayswriting reviews on https://paper-writing-service.reviews/essayswriting-org-review/ where time and other things matter a lot though so can you please share the price of this watch? also other specification as you have not cleared about it

YoonTaek Kim
    Participant

Gear S3

[email protected]
    Participant

I don’t want to design my own watch faces, I just want to download gwd watch faces on watchfaces.be How do I do this. There are no instructions about how to do this and when it says to read the help section all I get is error messages like ” Oops, page can’t be found, which is just annoying and stupid. Regards Wee- Sub.

jinpapa
    Participant

Des84
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I’ve recently joined here and loving the selection on offer.

But the GWD faces look fantastic but I can’t do anything with them. I don’t want to mod them or anything like that, all I would like is to convert then to Watchmaker compatible and do it that way.

Is this possible and if so, can anyone explain it to a novice like me?

komal0
    Participant
    NathanJPorter
    Participant

It can be done by the Gear Watch Designer which is accessible on your mac. Rest you can follow the instructions on the apple website. I once sorted it that way for spanish women as she so into it. She wanted to upgrade her watch so badly and I find that lovely. I met all my girls through women and travel as they have dating experts available for us. Al the singles should visit this platform once.

Jazzy
    Participant

good

Jazzy
    Participant

Hello everyone! Recently I read the together2night review and was shocked by how many people are meeting there! I think this is the best dating site for one night! Many of my friends tried to get acquainted and were pleasantly surprised! In general, I wish you all the best!

Pragmatic218
    Participant

what if i want to reverse? dont want to put gwd file on watch but want to take the gwd file form watch to computer. is it possible

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Pragmatic218.
    abdukhan
    Participant

watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality ·doramasvip

Wade Fahey
    Participant

I am glad to read this article. google

mutemy
    Participant

doramasmp4 is the best for japanees, chiness doramas in spanish and also spanish doramas. confirm availability of all new capitulos of all doramas time by time.also easy and readable content…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.