How to get rid of small watch symbol at 12 o’clock

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion How to get rid of small watch symbol at 12 o’clock

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cacatman
    Participant

Hi, I’m a new user to both the 46 mm Samsung Galaxy watch and also the watchmaker app.

After selecting a watch face in the app, I notice that there is always a small watch icon that sits at the 12 o’clock position on the downloaded watch face.

Is there any way to get rid of this icon?

Maybe I’m missing something, but I can’t get rid of it.

Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

System Icons
    Watch faces can use small system icons that display the status of a particular function or setting at the top of the screen. The watch icon indicates the watch is in standalone mode. Not connected to the phone via BT or remote connection. If you pull downward from the top of the watch, it will indicate this. Also the Airplane icon indicates that the watch is in airplane mode. Third and last icon is the bolt which is displayed when the watch is charging.

Unread notifications are shown with a dot at the 9 o’clock position. Only one indicator is shown regardless of the number of notifications. The dot is colored orange for regular notifications, and red for urgent ones. Make sure that this indicator is clearly visible when you choose a background color for your watch face. The notification indicator will also show on the Always-on and active states of your watch face.

Watch faces also display an ‘ongoing’ icon at the bottom of the screen, which allows fast access to currently running apps.

Losigiand
    Participant

As we know many students don’t like the number system watches which shows the old fashion trend as well. Most of the students try to check the writing content tips from the essayyoda.com/review-of-edubirdie-com site option where students can check the writing reviews of any information which students want to get it.

sumeyamira
    Participant

I am knowledgeable content writer and academic consultant at Psychology Assignment Help I even have over 10 years of experience in content writing and solving many sorts of student’s assignment related problems with positive values.

sumeyamira
    Participant

Expert Coursework Help for US Students

It’s not easy to solve the mathematical equations on Coursework Help. You may need to invest tons of your time and energy to urge the proper answers. It’s okay if you’ve got a time crunch thanks to the pressure of other assignments. We will provide reliable Coursework help whenever you ask for Can I Pay Someone to Do My Coursework at greatassignmenthelp.com

joachimfreunde
    Participant

Good day! One of my classmates shared a link to the site assignmaths.com/do-my-geometry-homework/ he uses to order himework papers. I tried to use it at my own risk and was amazed by the quality of homework delivered by the service. These guys are true professionals!

Losigiand
    Participant

this is really nice

rahulp411
    Participant

Swipe down from the top of the watch face and tap that same icon to turn it off. It will have a blue dot underneath it denoting it’s enabled. You can also turn it on/off from advanced settings in the Galaxy Wearables app. 12 o’clock position, symbol obscuring watch face.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.