- 19/08/2017 at 18:19 #23971AdminKeymaster
Once you have installed WatchMaker on your Mobile Phone it’ll be really easy. Just follow these steps :
- From your Phone go to https://www.watchfaces.be
- Choose the watchface you like from the “WatchFace App” Category & Download it to your phone.
- The face you downloaded will open directly on Watchmaker App
iOS -> Other Watch (WatchMaker CloudSync)
WatchMaker CloudSync is designed for iOS (iPhone / iPad) users to send watchfaces to Android Wear, Tizen (Samsung Gear) and Ticwatch watchfaces.
If you are sending to Apple Watch, please read instructions here.
Make sure you have installed WatchMaker on your Android Wear, Samsung Gear or Ticwatch device first using link below :
Some users have reported you need to disconnect iPhone from android wear for reliable wifi on watch:More Info
Instructions for WatchMaker CloudSync platform.
- You need WatchMaker on iOS – get it here
- You need to have minimum of WatchMaker 4.1.0 on watch – get from Google Play (if on Android) or get your free copy here
- Your watch must be WiFi enabled with a reliable connection established
- Long press on your watch (Android Wear) or double tap (Tizen) to get to the WatchMaker settings screen
- Enable CloudSync by clicking on the cloud icon (gray background)
- If you cant see the CloudSync icon yet, you might have to hit the settings cog under the watchface
- If you don’t see a cloud like in the screenshot below you have an old version of WatchMaker on watch – please update
- This checks your WiFi connection is good and gives a unique 6-digit code
- The CloudSync remains connected for 100 seconds and can be re-established at any time using the process above
- If the cloud has a green background it indicates WatchMaker CloudSync is enabled
- From WatchMaker iOS app, any watch can be send by typing in the same 6-digit code.
- These 6-digit codes can be used for any future transfers and will be remembered by the phone and watch apps
- On Android Wear, you must start CloudSync for each transfer
- On Samsung Gear, CloudSync disconnects on your watch after 100 seconds – if you need to send new watches later on, please remember to repeat from step 4 above.
Android Wear Error: protocol exception unexpected end of stream
If you see this error, WiFi may be disconnecting on your watch – you can try the following to see if it prevents WiFi disconnecting:
- turn bluetooth off on watch
- in iOS Android Wear app, click settings → Your Feed → On
- connect watch to charging cable
- force close Android Wear app on iPhone first
Android Wear / Gear S2/S3 (Tizen)
WatchMaker on iOS
Watch the videos below to see it in action.
Remember long press for Android Wear, double tap for Samsung Gear S2/S3!!29/01/2018 at 16:36 #43128FastEddieParticipant
I have followed all of the instructions, upgraded to the Premium version and cannot get ANY watch faces to load on my gear S3. The WATHMAKER app flashes a ‘Downloading’ message for about 2 second and disappears, and then nothing. The watch faces I try to load are not available on my phone, and obviously are not available on my watch.
I have also downloaded the watchfaces to my computer, emailed them to myself so I can open them on my phone, and the same thing happens. I open the attachment, and it then opens the WATCHFACES app, it flashes the downloading message… and then again nothing.
This is frustrating, and if I cannot get this working today will be working with Google to get my money back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.