How were your school years?

Home Forums NEWS How were your school years?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark01
    Participant

To be honest, I remember high school with a smile on my face. They were probably the best years of my life. Yes, there was a lot of things and I still studied after school. But even university doesn’t compare. What are your memories of high school?

Helen09
    Participant

Yeah, nothing compares to school, as far as I’m concerned. It’s just that if we take the years we studied, it’s clear that we spent more time at school than at uni or somewhere else. The only bad memory is math. I didn’t really like this subject and got bad grades in it. I remember that with math photo I was cheating and solving tasks, to get at least some marks for semester. I got out of it as much as I could.

Maxxx17
    Participant

I didn’t really go to school. I constantly skipped school because I didn’t think it gave me any knowledge. I only started studying when I went to college. For there were classes in the specialty that was interesting to me.

Donny2515
    Participant

Hello!

Donny2515
    Participant

Hello. I liked my school years. It was fun. The only thing I didn’t like was writing various essays and other similar content. I have never had writing talent. But fortunately, I found a way to solve this problem. I started using the help research proposal writing services where I ordered the writing of articles on the most difficult topics. This gave me the opportunity to get good grades for essays and save time.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Donny2515.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.