Rolex Daytona Mickey (John Meyer) v3.0

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Rolex Daytona Mickey (John Meyer) v3.0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Swipster
    Participant

Help, trying to find a watch I downloaded previously and lost do to phone problem. I have a backup of my BeautifulWatches folder but not the watch file itself, when I copy it to my new phone, it shows the face, but when I click on it, it seems to be missing. I have a attached a pic of the face. I believe the name of the watch face was Rolex Daytona Mickey (John Meyer) v3.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zed474
    Participant

It should be on your login in watchmaker app, tap on the right hand side on the clock shows all the watch faces you’ve uploaded

FloraWWolff
    Participant

Hey friend, looking for an effective practice routine? In my knowledge firstly you have to read about the topics on which you want to practice. Once to know about the topic then it will be easy to set your practice routine. For reading on any debate on topic for your practice I refer you topicmills.com where you can find topics on each matter. you can find argumentative, controversial, business, middle school essay, compare contrast essay on this site.

felixwch
    Participant

thx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.