Rolex Daytona Mickey (John Meyer) v3.0

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Rolex Daytona Mickey (John Meyer) v3.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Swipster
    Participant

Help, trying to find a watch I downloaded previously and lost do to phone problem. I have a backup of my BeautifulWatches folder but not the watch file itself, when I copy it to my new phone, it shows the face, but when I click on it, it seems to be missing. I have a attached a pic of the face. I believe the name of the watch face was Rolex Daytona Mickey (John Meyer) v3.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zed474
    Participant

It should be on your login in watchmaker app, tap on the right hand side on the clock shows all the watch faces you’ve uploaded

Mddavenport99
    Participant

I really would like the rolex daytona (white face) that is shown on this link. I have the samsung gear s3 frontier. I am new to samsung. How can I add this face to my watch? Thanks, Mike

claramax600
    Participant

You just need to download the app, after downloading you can easily do this, my hubby was facing this similar issue, he bought his watch from rost NYC Coupons at reecoupons, after downloading an app, now he can easily add a face.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by claramax600.
    ChadGarcia
    Participant

Much of the faces are counted for the turns and alarms for the field. Implication for the theme and research paper service for the fiction. The mode is a method for the funded data for the paths.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by ChadGarcia.

The Harrah’s gathering are currently offering a Buffet near me day pass (to a greater degree toward this further on) however you have been cautioned: what’s presented in amount is as of now not presented in quality. Every one of their buffets have diminished in quality and that is exceptionally unfortunate.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.