Submit Watch

Home Forums Site related Submit Watch

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Waferthin
    Participant

H, I have tried to submit a watch I’ve designed using Gear Watch Designer (GWD), every time I try to upload the .gwd file it comes up with an error saying it is the wrong type of file. I have tried renaming the file with no spaces & it wont let me upload it.

Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

If this issue happens again .. do send your designs to my email “[email protected]” and I will upload them for you.

Mention in the email subject: “Watchface designs by” and your name

LoriSmith
    Participant

Nokia mobile phones are best for the technology in modern times. All the ways of the research paper writers are inducted into the team. An amazing technique is preserved for the use of the noni pones for the coming days and weeks for the customers.

MelvinClark
    Participant

The secret to getting those company events right over and over is the basic appreciation right from Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffett the start of the planning process that they have to deliver for the needs of their guests. Many managers in the corporate world will time and again come in with a need for a company event be it an end of year party, product launches, business meetings, staff trainings or indeed celebrating company successes etc

viydodastu
    Participant

Watch face and all trial is fit for the terms. The casual report of the Hearing Aid is ensured for the citation. The tinge is held for the depth of the scores for all people.

MelvinClark
    Participant

The Old Households is a vast collection of decorative arts Iftar Buffet Near Me objects, furnishings, and memorabilia acquired over nearly 150 years by different family members at various times. Adjacent to the Old House is the Stone Library, which was constructed in 1870 by Charles Francis Adams, John, and Abigail’s grandson.

abdukhan
    Participant

watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality ·pandramas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.