Users opinion on the Gear Watch Designer App & Watchfaces

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Users opinion on the Gear Watch Designer App & Watchfaces

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  0jackrabbit0 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

Discussion Question:
    Want to know Users opinion on the Samsung Gear Watch Designer App & Watchfaces

deakodude
    Participant

I like the selection of watch faces but the annoying factor is when GWD says the brightness is too high and I don’t know how to change it so the face I have downloaded can’t be used.

Hueyklaus
    Participant

tried facer, watchmaker and GWD….

All got pros and cons, but like GWD the best, hoping missing parts will be added soon. espacially the check about brightness and burn in deakodude doesn’t like I consider a pro since I don’t want burn ins. Just dim it or even better construct a complete new “Dim face”.
    Like the possibility to change displays in Watchmaker but needs a PC-Construction side.

bolaonline
    Participant

0jackrabbit0
    Participant

It’s really good, but needs more options added.

They need to allow or add more weather images that update with weather
    now speaking of weather, once you add the API it kills the steps and heart rate and some others, they need to allow a double path so we can add more options to the face.

They also need to figure out a way for toggle, for instance how to handle both 24 and 12 hour on one face.

I’ve used all three, the Samsung Designer needs much work, it’s tougher to learn, but in the end I feel it will do more. Facer is not my favorite, but does a lot.
    Watchmaker is fantastic once you lean LUA and use load scripts.

just my 2cents!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.