Users opinion on the Watchmaker App & Watchfaces

Home Forums Watch Face Discussion Users opinion on the Watchmaker App & Watchfaces

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

Discussion Question:
    Want to know Users opinion on the Watchmaker App & Watchfaces

deakodude
    Participant

I had been trying to get watch land to work on my S3 but given up,had tried facer but not enough choice.Watchmaker is easier to use than GWD.

Admin
    Keymaster

i havent gotten watchland to work on my Nexus 6P. I like the desktop watchmaker to transfer with

Gy Dworsky
    Participant

Hi!
    Unfortunately, there is a problem with the WatchMaker app in the Play Store. I bought 2 apps to use on my Samsung A 71 phone. Unfortunately, the app cannot download watch facet from any external site. The HTC phone I bought there worked well. Unfortunately, Samsung refuses. When I want to do a facet always writes Invalid watch face “. I’m sorry, but I didn’t give the developer money so I can’t use it. Please fix the app. Or I’d like to get my money back. I’m waiting for your reply. Thank you

Email? [email protected]

ColinHosea
    Participant

Faces and all manners are filed for those of the goals for humans. The visitors of the https://ambition.com/blog/entry/2017-11-16-12-best-leadership-tips-improve-sales-motivation/ are implied for the depth. The school is pled for the realm for the citizens for alyssums for humans.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by ColinHosea.
    Emily Morgan
    Participant

It depends upon what you want, if you want to have an app with the option of an inbuilt watch face maker, you should go for the Watchmaker app. Whereas, if you want to use your app smoothly without being annoyed by interferences such as advertisements, you should choose the Facer app.

neelyang
    Participant

Thanks a lot for information

Emily Morgan
    Participant

According to Watchmaker vs Facer Reddit, Facer offers you a large number of watch faces, all prebuilt, some of which are free while for others you have to pay. Whereas, with Watchmaker, you can create your watch faces, which seems more exciting if you are creative enough. Plus, by building your watch face by yourself, you can get exactly what you want.

perezsv
    Participant

I have trying to get watch land to work on download tiktok mp4 but given up,had tried facer but not enough choice.Watchmaker is easier to use than GWD.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by perezsv.
    abdukhan
    Participant

watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality ·estrenos doramas

mytom2
    Participant

Friday Night Funkin is a perfect game with today’s latest music rhythm gameplay! This game is fun and you will feel more relaxed when participating in this game. The judgment time of this game appears very fast and it is difficult to control it so you need to practice a lot to win. Are you ready to start the game?

mytom2
    Participant

Five Nights at Freddy’s is one of the most horror games out there right now, and most people play it online. In this game of ours you will have to spend a horrible night at a Pizza parlor, this is a very exciting and highly suspenseful experience. Are you mentally prepared to be ready for this game?

Amiled1981
    Participant

nice info thank u

Martin3220
    Participant

It performs all the functionality I need, there are no complaints about the work
    https://www.neurogan.com/cbd-products/smokeables/cbd-cigarettes/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.