Users opinion on this Website

Home Forums Site related Users opinion on this Website

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

Discussion Question:
    1. Want to know Users opinion on this website after several days of using
    2. What are the Users opinion on this website
    3. What are users issues about this website

deakodude
    Participant

After using for a week I am not surprised I keep returning great selection.The website itself is easy to use.No issues at all with it.

Hueyklaus
    Participant

Like the Side a lot !!!!
    Got some faces, posted some faces…
    Only one suggestion to improve… Give the possibility for at least two pictures … Normal and Dim (Always on) mode….

Admin
    Keymaster

You can upload images to the “about the watchface” field. There is a full editor there now.

Glaude
    Participant

Although I agree that the owner of the site can be a little more open about where he gets the files and the author name at least, there’s absolutely no malware or anything in a GWD file or a .watch file, simply because there’s no way to implement that in these types of files : GWD and .watch files are simply rebranded zip containers with images, fonts and xml files nothing more !

Jequan_Sparxxx
    Participant

HI,

First of all, hands den this is the best watch face site around so kudos to you and your developers.

However, I do have a question.

Was there a particular reason in using coinhive for the download captca? It’s super slow and kills my battery and data. I downloaded like 5 watch faces which were small in size aND the browser racked up over 200mb of data. I know this because I had to use chrome on my phone as it was faster.

I loved this site because I could download the faces and send them directly to my watch via Watchmaker.

Does anyone else have issues with coinhive? Is there any other options?

Admin
    Keymaster

we tried coinhive to see if it was a better solution than ads. which it was not and it is removed from now on.

UberMrp
    Participant

Been using the site for a couple of months now and great job guys it’s a excellent resource for quality watch faces, I’ve found no better alternative so big thumbs up.

Only addition I would really like to see implemented is a members rating system for faces. I think to be a able to search by rating would make it a lot easier to find the quality faces I’m personally after.

Hey maybe I’m missing a trick so if there’s anything like that already please let me know.

Overall though it’s a great website and please keep it up.

Mrp 😎

zoxel
    Participant

I really like this site, a lot of Beautiful Faces.

But as an IPhone – User, i´m not able to install the Faces to Watchmaker.
    I prefer a link to a .watch file and not a zip file, or a link where i can download the watchface directly from watchmaker.
    How it will work.
    – open the watchface at watchmaker
    – select “Export/share watch”
    – select “Export normal”
    – copy the link you will see
    – post the link together with the watchface

This will work for the Watchmaker App on IPhone.

Please help me to download all the watchfaces

NathanielHicks
    Participant

There are tales of Gin who fulfills several of your desires. But thanks to the paddy power bingo promo codes, I realize all my desires into reality.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.