Users opinion on this Website

Home Forums Site related Users opinion on this Website

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

Discussion Question:
    1. Want to know Users opinion on this website after several days of using
    2. What are the Users opinion on this website
    3. What are users issues about this website

deakodude
    Participant

After using for a week I am not surprised I keep returning great selection.The website itself is easy to use.No issues at all with it.

Hueyklaus
    Participant

Like the Side a lot !!!!
    Got some faces, posted some faces…
    Only one suggestion to improve… Give the possibility for at least two pictures … Normal and Dim (Always on) mode….

Admin
    Keymaster

You can upload images to the “about the watchface” field. There is a full editor there now.

Glaude
    Participant

Although I agree that the owner of the site can be a little more open about where he gets the files and the author name at least, there’s absolutely no malware or anything in a GWD file or a .watch file, simply because there’s no way to implement that in these types of files : GWD and .watch files are simply rebranded zip containers with images, fonts and xml files nothing more !

Jequan_Sparxxx
    Participant

HI,

First of all, hands den this is the best watch face site around so kudos to you and your developers.

However, I do have a question.

Was there a particular reason in using coinhive for the download captca? It’s super slow and kills my battery and data. I downloaded like 5 watch faces which were small in size aND the browser racked up over 200mb of data. I know this because I had to use chrome on my phone as it was faster.

I loved this site because I could download the faces and send them directly to my watch via Watchmaker.

Does anyone else have issues with coinhive? Is there any other options?

Admin
    Keymaster

we tried coinhive to see if it was a better solution than ads. which it was not and it is removed from now on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.