Users opinion on this Website

Home Forums Site related Users opinion on this Website

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Glaude 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ahmad Shalaby
    Participant

Discussion Question:
    1. Want to know Users opinion on this website after several days of using
    2. What are the Users opinion on this website
    3. What are users issues about this website

deakodude
    Participant

After using for a week I am not surprised I keep returning great selection.The website itself is easy to use.No issues at all with it.

Hueyklaus
    Participant

Like the Side a lot !!!!
    Got some faces, posted some faces…
    Only one suggestion to improve… Give the possibility for at least two pictures … Normal and Dim (Always on) mode….

Admin
    Keymaster

You can upload images to the “about the watchface” field. There is a full editor there now.

tomkoenig55555
    Participant

Watch faces of this web site are stolen from other communities and posted here without knowledge or authorization by the original author. It is very likely that the intention of the owner of this site is to infect your device with malware.

Glaude
    Participant

Although I agree that the owner of the site can be a little more open about where he gets the files and the author name at least, there’s absolutely no malware or anything in a GWD file or a .watch file, simply because there’s no way to implement that in these types of files : GWD and .watch files are simply rebranded zip containers with images, fonts and xml files nothing more !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.