Just a bit of a quicky here. I found this watch quite interesting, but totally useless for telling the time. It is a collaboration between Louis Erard and aatelier oï, who are an Architecture and Design company.
It is the highly reflective background that caught my eye, and I have tried to replicate this in several ways. Sure you will work that out. As mentioned an interesting exercise for me, is to get the 60 cutouts tapered so as to not destroy the face entirely.
The top hand is Hours, the central is Minutes, and the lower is the seconds. Certainly not the easiest watch to work out what the time is, with that in mind, if you really want to know, I have added the digital time via a tap.
Drawn entirely from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap to Lock
- Center to Zoom
- 3 to adjust Brightness
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off
- Between 1 & 2 to toggle Reflection
- Between 10 & 11 If you really want to know the time!
- Second Hand Battery Reserve in Dim
Hopefully, someone somewhere may enjoy 😁
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.