Another watch from Micromilspec. I love the fact they design and manufacturer bespoke military watch faces. The name kind of hints at what they do.
Micromilspec is a Norwegian watch maker that make watches for the military, first responders etc. They design and manufacture individual designs, which is unheard of these days. Do yourself a favor and check out there web site, it is something else. I have never seen another watch site like it, just do a search for Micromilspec.
“Bitit Fyrst” translates as “Attack First”. The Bitit Fyrst is the Norwegian Armored Battalion’s official timepiece. Designed in collaboration with the unit and to honor their trade, history and traditions. The Names on the Flange are to honor famous members of the Norwegian Armored Battalion.
Official timepiece of Panserbataljonen. The base pattern on the dial resembles the Leopard 2 tank’s belt tracks, and laser-cut, metallic indexes, applied with Super-LumiNova®, secures readability, both day and night. A broad date window at six o’clock allows the bearer to check the date swiftly. The Bezel has taken its shape from the drive wheel on the CV90 Armored Tank.
Not drawn entirely from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker.
MICROMILSPEC / BITIT FYRST / PANZER BATALLION
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- Centre to Zoom. (Multi)
- 3 to adjust Brightness
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off
- 12 to rotate Bezel
- Between 1 & 2 to view Caseback
- Second Hand Battery Reserve in Dim
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.