Another watch from Micromilspec. I love the fact they design and manufacturer bespoke military watch faces. The name kind of hints at what they do.
This one I found rather interesting, as it was done for a unit within the special forces. I gather because of this there are very few images around and no images of the finished watch at all. So I have had to make some assumptions, but the main components, the bezel, the face and hands are correct. As the hands are so large, I have had to add a hand parking tap function, so the moon phase disk can be seen clearly.
Its hydraulically pressed dial’s main design elements are the wave pattern and the moon phase aperture. Floating in a crescent-shaped aperture, SPEC OPS’s moon phase disc is customized. Due to confidentiality regarding the original symbol, it has swapped with a maple leaf in this image.
Drawn entirely from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions
- Tap Centre to Multi Zoom
- Tap between 1 & 2 to Park Hands to view Moon Phase
- Tap 3 to adjust Brightness
- Tap 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off
- Tap 12 to rotate Bezel
- Tap Between 1 & 2 to view Caseback
- Tap Second Hand Battery Reserve in Dim
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.