Continuing on with the recent release of Star Wars watches from Citizen. Unlike my last Star Wars Series, there are only four this time. This being the second, the C-3PO. This particular model has a dim mode where the eyes light up, but no images are available, so I just made it up.
Between you and me, this model is my favorite of the four. As per the previous model I posted, I have altered the 12 hour Chronograph and changed it to a 24 hour dial.
Drawn from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- Centre to Zoom. Multi
- 3 to adjust Brightness
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off
- 12 to view Case back
- Tap between 1 & 2 to Start/Pause/Stopwatch – double tap to Reset. The hands park out of the way, revert when stopwatch reset
- Chrono Hand Battery Reserve in Dim
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.