Continuing on with the recent release of Star Wars watches from Citizen. Unlike my last Star Wars Series, there are only four this time. This being the third, the Darth Maul. Once again, no images of the dim available, so I just made it up.
As per the previous model I posted, I have altered the 12 hour Chronograph and changed it to a 24 hour dial.
Drawn from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker. As the brand is on the banned list, only a Dropbox link.
STAR WARS x CITIZEN TSUNO / DARTH MAUL
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- Centre to Zoom. Multi
- 3 to adjust Brightness.
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off.
- 12 to view Caseback.
- Tap between 1 & 2 to Start/Pause/Stopwatch – double tap to Reset. The hands park out of the way, revert when stopwatch reset.
- Chrono Hand Battery Reserve in Dim.
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.