The limited edition EP120 watch is named after (and contains parts of) a famous 1942 Spitfire Mk V aircraft, which is possibly the most credited WWII fighter in existence and is now based in Duxford in Cambridgeshire. It shot down 6 German aircrafts on one day during 1942 in WWII, and the aircraft has been used in films such as The Battle of Britain, and starred as the lead Spitfire in Pearl Harbour and Dark Blue World. Some of EP120’s original parts, saved during restoration, are integrated into Bremont’s EP120 range in beautiful ways, including the dial and movement.
Face partially reworked in photoshop, coded in Watchmaker. New Sunset DIM mode instead of DIM Auto. Automatic switching in uColor after sunset and back, 24h moveable GMT Hand.
Function with Display unlock
- Tap 6 = Display unlock / lock Tap function
- Tap Center for zoom, twice for extra zoom
- Tap 3 = adjust face brightness
- Tap 4 = move 24h hand forward
- Tap 8 = move 24h hand backward
- Tap 9 = move hands to 3 oclock for chrono
- Tap 11 = change face to movable back
- Tap 12 = DIM mode off / on / automatic sunset on
- Tap subdial to start/stop Chronograph, double Tap for reset.
- permanent battery indicator in the subdial.
- UCOLOR for DIM mode, AOD w/o ucolor.
- Date in different colors.
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.