BREMONT FLEET AIR ARM SPECIAL EDITION WATCH
To support the Fly Navy Heritage Trust, Bremont has developed a version of their U2 watch that features a blue bracelet and a blue dial with the FAA wings and a subtle FAA zigzag (Wave) engraving on the dial. This watch is a special edition for FAA members.
Face completely reworked in photoshop, coded in Watchmaker. New Sunset DIM mode instead of DIM Auto. Automatic switching in UCOLOR after sunset and back, 24h moveable GMT Hand.
Function with Display unlock
- Tap 6 = Display unlock / lock Tap function
- Tap Center for zoom, twice for extra zoom
- Tap 4 = move 24h hand backward
- Tap 5 = move 24h hand forward
- Tap 3 = adjust face brightness
- Tap 11 = Change Face to backside
- Tap 12 = DIM mode off / on / sunset on
- UCOLOR for DIM mode, AOD w/o ucolor.
- Watch Battery Level in DIM Mode.
- Date in different colors.
Who We Are
The Fleet Air Arm Officers Association exists as a focal point for all who are professionally and socially bound together by their common interest, by vocation, and expertise in Naval Aviation. It also attempts to provide a link of friendship between the serving and the retired, the young and old.
We have members from virtually every part of the Royal Navy, plus members from other Services and countries. What they all share and wish to maintain is the cooperative can-do spirit of the family of men and women who have the privilege to say they have served in the Fleet Air Arm.
The Association is not a political pressure group but contributes to the debate, at a high level, on our national defense interests. As views can be diverse, matters represented on the website are the views of their authors. (FAAOA)
Bremont has always had a very tight working relationship with the military and, as a result, operates very closely with multiple elite crew and squadrons around the world such as the B-2, USNTPS, F-22, C-17, B-52, Apache 3 Regiment AAC, VFA-81, VFA-11, 29(R) Typhoon Squadron,
30-RS, to name a few. Bremont helps them develop bespoke mechanical chronometers that closely mirror their Squadron’s DNA. Working in line with Bremont’s core principles, Bremont has been able to do something that no other luxury watch brand has been able to do – deliver watches that are uncompromisingly Bremont, but also very unique on a squadron level.
The new Bremont Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Watch project is a unique and bespoke watch available to current and former Naval Air Squadron members. Each watch will be hand engraved on the case back with a personal call sign, official service number, name, or date (up to 8 digits) as well as a 3 digits serial number. The watch comes on a calf-skin leather strap and a NATO-style strap, or a Stainless Steel metal bracelet for an additional cost.
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.