This is a re-work of a Casio G-Shock I did about a year ago. I had to do it, as I was very much caught up in the Rubik’s Cube craze. So for me a bit nostalgic and a fan.
The Rubik’s Cube was invented in 1974 by Erno Rubik. The Rubik’s Cube has become one of the best-selling toys in history, with 450+million Cubes sold to date.
The collaboration was available from 9th February 2022, but as it’s a Limited Edition, has sold out and is no longer available.
Built entirely and painfully from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker. The brand is not the banned list, just one of those that WM wont let me Publish, so only a Dropbox link.
Not necessarily a fan of the white hands, but I suspect it represents the white panels on the cube.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- 3 to adjust the Brightness.
- Tap LCD Window to toggle through functions.
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off.
- 12 to Start/Pause/Stopwatch – double tap to Reset. The hands park out of the way, revert when stopwatch reset. Can also be used to park the hands to clearly operate the LCD Display.
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.