A bit more nostalgia for everyone. Lego did release a lot of watches over the years, but most were plastic toy watches. They did however release several, as there Adult Watch Series. These are just 2 that caught my eye.
I like the Day / Date sub dials, however with such large hands, I can see an issue of reading the day or the date. So with this in mind, I have added a tap to park the hands out of the way.
Drawn entirely from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker.
LEGO TWO by TWO / 2 in 1
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions
- Center to Zoom. (Multi)
- 3 to adjust Brightness
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off
- 12 to toggle Faces. Each face has its own Dim
- Tap between 1 & 2 to park the hands, double tap to reset. This allows a clear view of the Sub Dials
- Second Hand Battery Reserve in Dim
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.